What's your favorite cardio dvd?

Options
Hey y'all! I've been doing a rotation of Jillian Michaels dvds for a while now and am getting awesome results with them. However, I'm looking for a little more variety. Eventually I plan to try p90x but I'm trying to prepare myself a bit first so i need some suggestions
I would like another cardio dvd...something that will kick my butt but also be fun. I already have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (and I love it) but I was wondering if anyone could suggest another one. (I hear Billy Blanks has some good fun ones)
Also, does anyone know of a dvd that strictly works legs and butt (intensely)? My legs and butt are the trouble spots for me and some added work in that are is in order if I'm going to be looking awesome in my bikini in time for summer lol
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• mcogirl
    mcogirl Posts: 2
    Options
    You should try Bob Harper's ultimate cardio body.... I love Jillian and Bob! Oh my gosh the first time I did his dvd my legs and butt were so sore I could barely walk for 3 days!
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    what about ZUMBAAAA :)
  • hollisrae07
    Options
    My favorite is Zumba Cardio Party!! It is fun but a challenge at the same time....
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Would like to hear of some good ones too!
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just love, love, love Personal Training with Jackie dvds! I've got the power circuit training and Xtreme timesaver training dvds. They're both wonderful! The Xtreme one is a 30 min dvd, but, WOW, is it killer! The other one is a 40 min dvd and it's awesome too. I like to alternate them. They're along the same lines as Jillian's dvds.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thanks for the suggestions y'all, I'll definitely look into those! :smile: