Llama llama mad at mama

Options
Ok....have you ever gotten to the end of a children's book and felt the need to go back a few pages and give your kids a disclosure?

I ordered "Llama Llama Mad at Mama" through a school book order form. Thought it sounded cute....heres the short version...

Little Llama Llama is mad because its Saturday and he wants to stay home and Mama Llama makes him go to Shop o Rama. The next several pages is all the sights, sounds, items in the cart and whining from Llama Llama. He finally has enough and there are 2 pages of him throwing everything out of the cart and opening all the groceries before chucking them for distance. Mama's reaction.....oh little llama, whats wrong. I dont like shopping either.....lets clean this up together and you can push the cart. The book ends with him putting on his new shoes and walking down the street eating ice cream with a big smile on his little Llama face!:noway: :noway: :noway:

At this point, I say to my 5 and 6 year old.....lets go back to the middle of the book when the fit starts....

IF YOU EVER DO THIS IN WAL MART YOUR STORY WILL NOT END IN ICE CREAM!!

Seriously.....

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Ok....have you ever gotten to the end of a children's book and felt the need to go back a few pages and give your kids a disclosure?

I ordered "Llama Llama Mad at Mama" through a school book order form. Thought it sounded cute....heres the short version...

Little Llama Llama is mad because its Saturday and he wants to stay home and Mama Llama makes him go to Shop o Rama. The next several pages is all the sights, sounds, items in the cart and whining from Llama Llama. He finally has enough and there are 2 pages of him throwing everything out of the cart and opening all the groceries before chucking them for distance. Mama's reaction.....oh little llama, whats wrong. I dont like shopping either.....lets clean this up together and you can push the cart. The book ends with him putting on his new shoes and walking down the street eating ice cream with a big smile on his little Llama face!:noway: :noway: :noway:

At this point, I say to my 5 and 6 year old.....lets go back to the middle of the book when the fit starts....

IF YOU EVER DO THIS IN WAL MART YOUR STORY WILL NOT END IN ICE CREAM!!

Seriously.....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    no:flowerforyou: for lil llama in my house either.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That my friends is why I do not want lil Llamas of my own. :laugh:

I would be in jail mama llama for beating my children senseless if they ever acted like that.
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Good thing all children don't read llama mama or we would end up with some very messy grocery stores!

Geez, lol.

:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine know that they wouldn't be able to sit on their "Llama's " for a week if they acted like that in a store.
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    LMAO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine know that they wouldn't be able to sit on their "Llama's " for a week if they acted like that in a store.

EXACTLY!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW, I was thinking of buying that book... We have Llama Llama Red Pajama. Right now my little ones are trying to push the envelope with "I want..." I can't imagine with all the copy catting they do that they could see and hear that book without making at least one attempt at trying it.
    I am trying to raise well behaved children and that doesn't sound like a book I want to introduce them to.

Over the past summer I got my 2 1/2 yr old to love going to garage sales and to love shopping at the mall.

Now we are working on thrift stores and Marshalls.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Llama+spit_3a0f5c_3650078.gif
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I seriously wanted someone to resurrect this. Thank you.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    I seriously wanted someone to resurrect this. Thank you.

kisses.gif
  • Iguessicandothis
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Do an "Eat the food Tina!" one.
  • Randy70Wats
    Randy70Wats Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Do an "Eat the food Tina!" one.

That's awesome :D
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    tumblr_m5dsy3mksJ1r94910o1_500.gif
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options
    :D Hahahaha. Llamas are cute. <3
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Until they spit in your face >:)
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

Never actually seen that. Gif or it didn't happen.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

Never actually seen that. Gif or it didn't happen.

You asked for it

1318446626_llama_spit.gif
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options
    Bahahahahaha! Why is she holding on to it?!
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    005-funny-animal-gifs-llama.gif
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options
    Kid in the blue shorts knows it's going to happen. He's waiting for it.