new on sight

Options
Hello Im new and needing every bit of helpful tips on motivation,not eating that rollo after dinner!!! How to not emotionally eat.
And would love to be part of a very suportive & positive group.
Thanx :P

Replies

• 6todds
    6todds Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Sorry I can't give the one word answer on motivation to not eat that rollo...I will say if you exercise during the day that rollo won't do as much damage after dinner ! That's how I do it. I do love to exercise....but I also love to eat, so I exercise to eat what I like! I am an emotional eater as well....that is the hard part, but having a good support group is a great way around that. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like, I'll be as much of an encouragement as I can.

Theresa
  • KMCorazon
    KMCorazon Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I am also relatively new to this site. I would like to be a motivational pal for you if you will be one for me. I have found that if someone is as pumped about your weight loss as you are, it increases your determination to continue. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.

K
  • shavongalloway
    shavongalloway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi sounds great! li will be great to work together!
    Seems like you are doing realy great! must b proud its such an acomplishment well i think it is anyways :) I have only lost 4lb so far but thats just great 4 me :) Stay at it & working at it every day and our goals will be in reach sooner than we can Cancun here we come! LOL That's 1 of my many motivaters :)
    Look forward to chatting with ya!

Shavon
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am always needing some support from good ppl. U can add me if u'd like!