Replies

• acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    we can be friends!! anyone can add me if they like.:happy:
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!:) I'm currently 266.4lbs, and want to get down to 135lbs, which is the high "healthy" weight for my height!
  • haulewould
    Options
    Originally I did have around 100 lbs to lose. I lost about 20 lbs before I joined, so still 80 lbs to go. You should friend my wife (jessicajones1022) and I! Together, we will succeed!
  • Kamin321
    Kamin321 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent ya a friend request ... anyone else too that wants to add me please do .. I have about 100 pounds to lose as well and could also use the support. I've always been heavy my entire life, and my weight has been always present on my mind and while losing weight is the easy part .. its the sticking to it where I always get caught up with. I'm really determined this time though .. I'm tired of feeling like "blah". Take care!
  • garnetchic0113
    Options
    Hiya everyone....soooooo the answer is YES!!!!! I need to lose well over 100 lbs. I am on here daily so if ANYONE wants to add me please do so. I love giving/getting support, encourgment, we can do this!!! Keep up the great work...the 1st step was just that...JOINING!

good luck to everyone
  • bigmomma84
    bigmomma84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm new to myfitnesspal, and yes, i have around 100 pounds to lose! i would love some friends in the same boat, hoping not to sink and needing support. help support and encourage me, and i'll do the same for you! I'm a married mom of two. daughter is five and son is one &a half. living in the rainy state of washington.
  • feevis
    feevis Posts: 8
    Options
    I have about that much to lose aswell but im doing it in two goals, the first one being 65lbs so ill send you a freidn request coz ill need the motivation aswell :)
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    I agree with you.I don't have 100 to lose but 40,did I make the cut?ha,ha,ha...ps:Good luck!