i wanna join a group or thread for motivation!

Options
Hellllllo! I am a 25yr old from PA. Ive been married for a year and a half and I have a 3 month old baby boy. Im here to lose my baby weight plus some, about 15lbs or so....any one out there like me or have a good group/thread going on? Im new to MFP..this is my 2nd week and so far so good...ive also taken up zumba and am really trying to drink more water! let me know! thankssss!!!!!

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred,or 30DS as we fanatics call it. There is always a thread going on!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    There are lots of groups for different things.....you just have to search for them in the forums....it's hard to keep up with them sometimes....just have to be diligent.....there are some for different age groups, different weights, differents heights.....
  • nickicaylor
    Options
    You can join our group. I'll get the team O'Connor girls to friend you from my page. There are 6 of us who log regularly. :wink: I am the "coach" , a personal trainer, and a Zumba instructor. Where in PA are you from ? I am running the Pittsburgh Marathon a month from today. Good Luck and you are on the right track !!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) is a wonderul group for motivation.:smile:
  • babydollrn
    babydollrn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    nickicaylor- thanks! sounds awesome! im from the lebanon/berks county area.
  • babydollrn
    babydollrn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    superhippiechik- i will look into the 30 day shred...thank ya much!