*Kinda* New

Options
Hi Everyone!

So this is my very first post, but I've actually been using the myfitnesspal app for a few months now with very little success.

I'm hoping using the message boards will help keep me more motivated and get me on track with all my goals -- wish me luck!

Replies

• julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Hope it works out well for you :D
  • kristanickerson
    kristanickerson Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I've been having consistant success for the first time EVER! So if I can help in anyway I'd be happy to. I'm down 10lbs in roughly 35 days and I certainly haven't been depriving myself or killing myself at the gym. :) It'll come just keep at it!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good job you! My bad habits usually start on Fridays -- I tend to stay right on track in terms of getting workouts in and eating well Monday through Thursday, but then Friday, Saturday and Sunday come along and all my hard work from the beginning of the week go to waste! I just need a way to stay motivated through the weekends.
  • kristanickerson
    kristanickerson Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I usually start going over my calorie goals on Thurs to Sunday lol but I try to make sure I run when I do. I love wine...that usually does it. But so far so good! I've been down at least a half pound on a bad week and a whole pound and a half on a good week every weigh in.
  • mdickhaut
    mdickhaut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Little success? You've lost 14lbs., that's great!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    14lbs to go!! I'm only down 3.2lbs so far... =(
  • ddelapas
    ddelapas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. This tool is a great help! I've been using it since mid-February. It's helped me stay honest and do more planning for the weekends. I use different restaraunt websites too for nutritional values. I go online before we go and pick what I'm going to have. That way I don't get confused when we get there. Like I was just looking at what I'm getting at Panera Bread tonight :)

Good luck!!!