Weight Loss V-Blog #3

Options
So here's week #3 of the blog. Wish I had started it from the very beginning of the journey, but better late than never, right?! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NHssrBpJLY

Complete with random annotations and a fun surprise at the end :)

Replies

• mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome! :D i love your vlogs.

please don't be discouraged though. like your boyfriend said, it could be muscle gain. that, or maybe water weight since you've increased the amount of water you're drinking. ...plus, aunt flow can make you retain water, if i remember correctly. (i think i read that somewhere..) either way, i always get bloated and weird when she's around, so i bet you have nothing to worry about. :) you're doing great and making such awesome progress - i am truly inspired by you.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome! :D i love your vlogs.

please don't be discouraged though. like your boyfriend said, it could be muscle gain. that, or maybe water weight since you've increased the amount of water you're drinking. ...plus, aunt flow can make you retain water, if i remember correctly. (i think i read that somewhere..) either way, i always get bloated and weird when she's around, so i bet you have nothing to worry about. :) you're doing great and making such awesome progress - i am truly inspired by you.

Thank you, thank you! I'm still waitin for Aunt Flow. My body keeps toying with me ... "You are getting it... no you're not... yes you are...no you're not...Yes..no.Yes.JUSTKIDDING!" ---- FRUSTRATING haha.
  • mandiewalters
    mandiewalters Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like your blogs.:) I also did a session with a personal trainer but can't do it on a regular basis. I did learn a lot from it though, so it wasn't a waste.