102 Days in...1.4 Lbs from my GOAL! Pics! :)

Options
Jaedynmoon
Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
So, when I had my C-section in June 2008 I weighed 250 lbs (The before picture can be found in my photos...it's the Halloween one of me holding my 4 month old daughter) I went on a diet and exercised my way down to 188. I got sidetracked, discouraged, and stuck until I found MFP and started on January 3, 2011. I changed my eating, as I had to eliminate all dairy from my diet, and got into exercise again! I have enjoyed using this site and will continue to do so! With the help of this amazing site and MFP friends... I am proud to say I am now 151.4 (1.4 lbs from my goal of 150) and am so happy and feel amazing!! Here are my before and afters....I just want to tone up my arms, thighs, and abs a little more, but otherwise I'm very pleased! When I hit 150 it will be my 2nd time in my life losing 100 lbs (1st time was after I graduated high school in 2003) so I'm excited to hit that mark!! Okay...let's hope I post these correctly, as I can never get it to work...even AFTER following the tutorial! (I'm 5'9 by the way for reference)

Ohhhh it's not letting me again...here is the link if you'd like to look

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/jaedynmoon/Weight Loss Album/2011-04-15150455-1.jpg

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Now the next challenge is keeping it off =P

Keep up the good work!
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • moranimal
    moranimal Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! Great work!
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job!
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    Whoa! You look amazing! Congrats to reaching your goals (I have no doubts you'll be at your goal by the end of the month!)
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm astonished! You are so beautiful! Way to GO! <33333
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    wow well done you!! good for you.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you look FABULOUS congrats..
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow J, look how teeny tiny you are!! You have been fiercely working it and the results are clear. I say it’s time for that shopping spree!
  • jhayes28
    jhayes28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look Fantabulous!! Keep it up! I look at the success pics almost daily to provide some inspiration and motivation! This weight loss thing is horrific!!

Congrats!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Woo! Super Hot! Big Congrats and Keep it up, you should be very proud!

Ok the rest of us have some work to do!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    An IDEAL model for success! AMAZING!:bigsmile:
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals! I am so inspired!!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal. You are a true inspiration!! I can't wait to get there myself!! To my goal! Only 25 to 30 more lbs!!
  • ReynaGarcia
    Options
    thats super awesome..congrats
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! wow
    very motivating
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    AWW!! WAY TO GO!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!! CLOTHES SHOPPING TIME NOW!! :flowerforyou:
  • stephaniepill
    Options
    Way to go! Great job! Congratulations :)
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you're so beautiful and you look GREAT! Jump in a pool, girl, and you'll have boiling water cause you're so HOT!!! (Totally cheesy but oh so true! :tongue:) But seriously, you've done an amazing job ~ it's so great to see what you've accomplished. BE PROUD!! :flowerforyou:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! It's a whole new you!! Amazing and gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!