102 Days in...1.4 Lbs from my GOAL! Pics! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Omgosh everyone...THANK YOU!! and thank you for all the friend requests too!! I love it! :) Thank you all for the wonderful words...you all are the best!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiriation! We had the same start point and the same goal only thing different is I'm 5'8" with 3 pregnancys and I've got probably 20 years on you!!! But just hearing your story really helps me to know that I can do it. Thank you for posting!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you can see the definition too. Great job!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    Yayy!! Good luck! You can totally do this and you definitely already are doing amazing!
    Wow! What an inspiriation! We had the same start point and the same goal only thing different is I'm 5'8" with 3 pregnancys and I've got probably 20 years on you!!! But just hearing your story really helps me to know that I can do it. Thank you for posting!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's awesome girlie!!! Great pics too : ) Thank you for being my MFP friend and an inspiration!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    Awww thank you girly and thank YOU for being such a great MFP friend!! :)
    That's awesome girlie!!! Great pics too : ) Thank you for being my MFP friend and an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!