My 30-day shred results (with pics)

Options
A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
I have finally completed 30-day shred. This was my second time doing it, and I never got to level 3 because my daughter was in the hospital for 10 days (on a ventilator for 6 days). When she was released from the hospital, I decided to start over. Now, I did take a week off due to personal issues. Anyway here are the results:

Chest: 44 - 42 = -2

Waist: 39.5 - 37 = -2.5

Hip: 45 - 42 = -3

Thigh: 23 - 21.5 = -1.5

Arm - 13.5 - 13 = -.5

Total inches lost: 9.5 inches all over

My total weight loss was 11.6 (from 171.6 to 160.0)

This is a fantastic workout, and I recommend it for anyone. Jillian really knows how to whip someone into shape. I saw results all over, and my endurance has definitely increaesed. I can now see definition in my arms and my abs; my abs are trying to come through. I hope this encourages someone to NOT give up on 30-day shred; it really does work. Just keep pushing through.

Before the 30-day shred:
2mo2n20.jpg
30mlh5t.jpg

After the 30-day shred:
2088vf9.jpg
8wdts5.jpg

Replies

• nikkijedlo
    nikkijedlo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Way to stick with it!! :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! TERRIFIC!!!!!! Thank you for posting the pics! I started 30DS about 2 weeks ago. I just went on to level 2 last night. OMG! Kick butt!!!!! LOL You look terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It may just be my computer, but your after pics are cut in half! The half I can see looks great! I'm currently doing the 30 day myself..just on level 1..the strength part is kicking my tail! Keep it up!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    It may just be my computer, but your after pics are cut in half! The half I can see looks great! I'm currently doing the 30 day myself..just on level 1..the strength part is kicking my tail! Keep it up!

Hang in there, it does get easier. When I first started, I couldn't walk right for about a week and half. Jillian knows how to kick some butt.
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    that's very encouraging. i've only completed 8 days.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    WOW!!!! TERRIFIC!!!!!! Thank you for posting the pics! I started 30DS about 2 weeks ago. I just went on to level 2 last night. OMG! Kick butt!!!!! LOL You look terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Thank-you
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    terrific results!!! keep on keeping on!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm almost done with level one...2 more days!

Can I ask what happened to your daughter? You must have been very worried. ((hugs))
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Great job! I'm almost done with level one...2 more days!

Can I ask what happened to your daughter? You must have been very worried. ((hugs))

My daughter got double pneumonia and a partial collasped right lung. I almost lost her. It was a very scary time in my life, and something I wish not to repeat. But, now, she is totally back to normal again (a happy 2 yr old running around). Mommy has a hard time keeping up with her.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you...you are dedicated and will get the job done. It only a matter of time. :drinker: There is a huge difference between the 2 pictures. Your tummy is literally melting away! WTG! :bigsmile:
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    nice job sista, way to tone it out!
  • hydee77
    hydee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you...you are dedicated and will get the job done. It only a matter of time. :drinker: There is a huge difference between the 2 pictures. Your tummy is literally melting away! WTG! :bigsmile:

Thanks. It felt good when I saw the difference between the pictures. I hope this is a good sign. With my new workout DVD, I hope to melt away more of my tummy.
  • dandi1
    dandi1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good for you, hang in there and stay with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!