i feel like crap

Options
i lost my car keys and im so mad and frustrated i just want to eat cookies and mik and kill my whole day

Replies

• Christie422
    Christie422 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    BACK AWAY FROM THE COOKIES! They may make you feel a little better while you're eating them, but then you'll feel bad about blowing your day. And, your car keys will still be lost!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Chin up and be strong!
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Bummer! It's true, though; the cookies will only make you more angry at yourself later. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and go back through your day to find your keys. Alone the way, remember how good you've been with your choices all day. You can do it!!!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Trust me I did the same thing last night with the cookies and I SOO regret it. Just know that you will be so sorry for it. It's not worth it. Stay strong. YOU are worth it!!
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was in a car accident yesterday and afterwards came home and had two cookies. I felt horrible afterwards- don't recommend it!!
    Its hard not to stress eat!!!
  • cinnamoncandy
    Options
    I have cramps, I'm bloated and I can feel your pain. We all have these moments but as experience has taught us the cookies don't help. Hang in there and save the cookies for a time when you can think and take your time. I hope that you found your keys and that your day got better. On the bright side....it is Friday.
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I know what you're feeling...I'm sitting here and just trying to rationalize why I should/can eat over my cals...I really really want to eat...but I know I'll feel so much better if I don't....so, I'm going to send you some strength and I'll imagine you sending me some and both of us will get past this!!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i know, i had already stress eaten and just wanted more, i feel a little better, i sat down and took my mind off it for a few, still no keys but im over the cookies
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i know, i had already stress eaten and just wanted more, i feel a little better, i sat down and took my mind off it for a few, still no keys but im over the cookies

Did you look in the freezer or fridge? I've found my television remote in both of those places before. :tongue:
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    it's very rare that I lose something, but my 2 year old daughter is now known as "bermuda triangle" because everything she touches goes missing. my keys (car, house, office, mail) went missing for almost a MONTH... i was so stressed and frustrated because i always put them in the same place. she had tucked them inside some zippered pouch in the front of her school bag... It took me every bit of will power for the first few days to not cave and eat junk after spending hours searching.
    they will show up. until then. the walking should keep you healthy!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ya i looked in the fridge and freezer, it would be very like me to leave them there but no such luck, i just moved back home so i am going through all the boxes that arent still taped shut...will joyfully announce when they are found
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Still nothing on the key front?

Where is the last place you clearly remember having them? I find when I trace my steps from that point that it helps immensely.