want to loose inches fast

Options
Yes I know a long term weightloss plan is the best, and this is what I have been following, and sucessfully lost almost 50kilos now. BUT....
next weekend I have an important event. I have some black pants I wanted to wear.
see now, my dilemma is, they are a bit snug still. I want to loose some inches before next saturday.
yes I could just go buy more pants, but the shops are 4 hours away. mail order wont get here on time.
I cant borrow from friends, as none are my size.
As I am loosing weight I have only a few clothes in each size, and especially dressy pants, which I wear once in a blue moon, I have only one pair in each size. the next size up that I have its too big and they fall down. not a good look.

so anyway, whats the best way to loose cms/inches off my hips and waist in one week. I guess cutting down salt, drinking lots of water, but would upping my exercise be of any instant success???

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have heard of people doing cleanses but I don't know much about them...sorry.

Good Luck :)
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Cut out everything but what is essential to the body and the pounds should come off quick, along with some water weight. Protein, essential fatty acids, and water. Maybe a multivitamin.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    protein shakes and more protein shakes and water and tons of cardio!
  • vballer21
    vballer21 Posts: 37
    Options
    drink tons of water.
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hmm, it's hard to lose inches in a target area without losing overall, which takes time. I know you know this already. To get there in a week, perhaps a body shaper garment might help along with some of the food/exercise advice from others here?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Enema!
  • sara128
    sara128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You could try a body wrap, they are only a short term fix but could do the trick for the day. I've heard that getting plenty of sleep is a must for losing belly fat as it is linked to the body releasing a beneficial hormone. The other thing I would try would be some body shaping underwear!

Have a good time.