Options
Just checking, no one started this

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Just checking, no one started this
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK then, I guess I will start it. I never started it before...Yeah.

Where is everyone?

I don't have a lot of time this morning, but I ran a mile on the treadmil and now have to get ready for work. I am hoping I will give myself more time next time and eventually get back up to about an hour of running before work.

See ya
    SM
  • samccarthy
    Options
    Hello, all! I did my interval run on the treadmill this morning--30 min of 2 min x 6.1 mph and 1 min x 7.1 mph. Then I lifted weights for another 20 min. The week is off to a good start!

Sheryl
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I ran for 60 min today
  • Anyone heard from Ketchie after her 1/2 two weekends ago. I've been looking for her update on how it went, but haven't seen anything....Anyone know anything?!
    Thanks,
    Heidi
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! You may have read my other post about how I want to start running. I want to work up to a 5k run. What is this group about?
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I ran 6 miles today and did about 20 min of strenght training. Great day! I was planning a bit more, but got paged b/c baby was crying in the nursery. It's okay, I was happy with the amount I got in. Hope y'all had a great weekend!
  • juanitagf
    Options
    No run today. Walked the dogs with DH and will do core workout this evening.
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Did 4 today on the treadmill and about 45 minutes of strength training.

Hi Carrie - welcome. To answer your question - we're a group of runners of all ages and levels that are here to support and motivate. Good luck in working up to your 5K - this is definitely the group that will motivate you to get there!