I'm new and hoping this will work!

Options
hglmin
hglmin Posts: 33 Member
I am currently 210 pounds and I would like to get down to at least 170 pounds. I seem to do ok with eating for a few days then I screw up gain a pound or two and just want to give up. Im hoping this will help me and get me motivated to excercise. Has anyone done Jillians 30 day shred, if so does it work?? I have Zumba for the wii also but I cant seem to get the hang of that very well......

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I've seen lots of threads on 30 day shred. Look around, I'm sure you can find some reviews. :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Welcome friend... there is no such question as "Does it work?" The REAL question is will YOU work for your results? If the answer is yes... then of course, 30 DS, MFP, or any other program will work! You can do it! Believe it and get busy reaching those goals!
  • jesinsocal
    Options
    I keep hearing about the 30 day shred, I hear good things about it. I honestly dont like videos so I joined the Y BTW I love the Y, no one there makes me feel uncomfortable.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is an Awesome workout. I was doing it faithfully, but wasn't losing weight with it. I gained muscle thought. I also lost 2 inches off my waist in less than two weeks. It's a hard workout at first but it's only 20 minutes, so it's worth it. Definately worth the 10.00.

Good luck if you try it!!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a week, and already seeing results! I love how it encourages not just logging to watch calories, but carbs, sodium, etc. And just FYI, what I have been loving on the wii, Just Dance 2 is a great workout - bc i hear u on the whole not very good at zumba thing! but w/Just Dance - u have fun looking pretty silly, but doing ur best to get some points on it - and scoring some real points with a great workout! I break a sweat within just 10 min!!! WELCOME!
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do just dance 2 with my daughter and we have a blast, when you log it into your excerxise log on here what do you log it under??