Newbie Group - Get friends, get support!

Options
Hi all,

Just thought I'd start up a topic so people can post, be added as friends and help each other along the way. Its quite motivating to see that your 'friends' on this are making progress and can drive you on to do the same!

So....

Add me :)

Replies

• BusyMomma2012
    BusyMomma2012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use more support!
  • Lpfeifer419
    Options
    Love it! Added you!

I need all the support I can get!
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me Too!

I joined about 1 week ago and the ppl ive added so far are gr8! Add me! x:happy:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Me too! I also can use all the support I can get! :bigsmile:
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great post! Good luck to everyone out there. hard work and determination and you will get the results you are looking for!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support and in return I'll support you! Feel free to add me!
  • Robin_Pierce
    Options
    hard to try to do thing without support. Hope to be a healthier person inside and out.
  • Giggles27
    Giggles27 Posts: 139
    Options
    I need tons of support also...soo please add me also
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I could do with the support as I always fall off the wagon easily if I dont have any! Feel free to add me xx
  • rheller5594
    Options
    Everyone add me!
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    I definitely could use the friends and support. I got on here a few months ago when my friend told me about it. She has lost 24 lbs and me....well fell off the wagon....I have 4 kids and a hubbie who love me but make this process very difficult. They eat alot of junk ( dad brings it into the house) and it makes it hard to choose the carrots over the cookies for me, especially late at night. That's when I struggle the most.

My name is Wanda and I AM a food addict. I am here trying not to just change the way I eat but the way I look at food and cope. I don't want to sabatoge myself and my health and I DON'T want to let food control me any longer. I want my life back! I want to live for me and be selfish during this journey to take care of me and my needs. Is that so wrong?

Today, I am stepping back on that scale and accepting the truth I see there and stop lying to myself! It would so much easier to keep the few lbs I lost at the start of this process and pretned I am there but I am certain that since I first got on here and then quit that the weight has come back on. So that's where I need to start.

Friend me...support me...encourage me....share your success with me...let's share this journey together. Remind me I am not the only one on this journey...Do I sound like its all about what I need? I'm sorry if it does, but right now I think I need to make it about ME!
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    Hey!

I'm totally new to MyFitnessPal, however have been tracking my weight loss through Weight Watches online.

So far i've lost 11lb's. I think this site is awesome and support always helps I reckon.

I'm a little confused at the moment, referering to the weight watchers points scheme, I'm allowed 29, however I usually only eat between 20 and 26. I also accumulate at least 30 activity (exercise) points a week. Over the past couple of weeks I've found myself feeling dizzy and weak, do you think I may be eating too little?

I'd really appreciate some advice as I don't want to stop loosing the weight :-)

xxxxx
  • Shazzabommerrooney
    Options
    Great idea.
    All support is welcome, this is tough at times. add me too :O)

Sharon x x
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site...joined in January and have had great success logging. Love to read the encouraging words and haven't added but two "motivators" so I would love the added support and encouragement. Please everyone, feel free to add me as well! Good luck to us all!! :happy:
  • pie_muncher
    Options
    bump
  • HappyWith_3
    HappyWith_3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My dear friend and Aunt joined me on this journey a few months ago, and I though I have lost weight (such a struggle) - they have struggled. I feel I have failed those I love, and sincerely care for there health and want them to succeed... I pray that I can be a better motivator to others, but the truth is, I need motivation.

I LOVE FOOD... It's the way that I cope, forgive, forget and release... don't forget REPEAT! I need ideas on how to fix the connection to the Oreo's and big mac's, and really do this for my health. Friend me, I need support, every day is a struggle and it seems like all I think about is food....

Friend ME, I will support and need support.

Best of luck!!!
  • CarolineVL
    Options
    Great post - I could use some extra support! Add me, please!
  • jmminmn
    jmminmn Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey!

I'm totally new to MyFitnessPal, however have been tracking my weight loss through Weight Watches online.

So far i've lost 11lb's. I think this site is awesome and support always helps I reckon.

I'm a little confused at the moment, referering to the weight watchers points scheme, I'm allowed 29, however I usually only eat between 20 and 26. I also accumulate at least 30 activity (exercise) points a week. Over the past couple of weeks I've found myself feeling dizzy and weak, do you think I may be eating too little?

I'd really appreciate some advice as I don't want to stop loosing the weight :-)

xxxxx

Yes - you are eating too little and in "starvation mode" provide your body the fuel it needs to burn fat and gain muscle!