friends wanted!!!!!

Options
Hello.....I joined this site a couple of months ago. I am really enjoying all the information and motivation I am getting from everyone.
I also like the recipes. I would like to say a big THANKS to all of you for your support. If anyone would like to add me as a friend I would be delighted.
I am a happily married 35 year old mother of two. My family is a huge part of my life and a big reason why I want to be healthier.
I want to be a good example to my kids and have them grow up to be healthy adults. I think if I start now while they are young then as they grow they will make better choices.
Almost everyone in my family (mom, sisters, brother and deceases father) suffers from different kinds of health issues like diabetes, overweight, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, anxiety etc. I have been fortunate so far and do not have any of these except for the anxiety and being overweight. I hope by making this lifestyle change that I will no have to go through the things the rest of my family has had to deal with.
Best of luck to you all and I would love to have you as a friend! :bigsmile:

Replies

• innerexp
    innerexp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your wellness journey! Adding you now :)

~Jenn
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I second a lot of what you just said. I am 34 years old with 3 kiddos and I want them to be healthy so I have to start with me:-) I am adding you now!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey just sent you a friend request
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the friendship!
    Much appreciated!
    We will do this together!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm adding you too...
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm a great motivator! :happy:
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi there!! I will gladly be one of ur fitness pals as well!! Sending friend request...