Motivation??

Options
http://bit.ly/fD9ohz

This is my motivation: ordering this in a smaller size. If you don't want to bother clicking on it, it's a reeeally awesome Elvis shirt. Yes, I'm a 20 year old Elvis fan, became a fan at 14.

So.. what's your motivation? Rewards? Jeans that don't fit yet?

Replies

• lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My first motivation is to be able to buy jeans at old navy :) That's one of my fave stores but I'm too big for their jeans...I'll get there :) After that I am motivated by my desire to shop at the same stores as my skinny friends :P
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of diesels that my fat *kitten* cannot fit into.
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Nkauj_Lis Posts: 70
    Options
    My motivation is to fit into my wedding dress 19 years ago. I am almost there, it zip but still too tight to sit comfortably. I am hoping to be there by fall.
  • nys2
    nys2 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have 2 pairs of diesels that my fat *kitten* cannot fit into.

Thanks for the laugh tonight.... :)
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My first motivation is to be able to buy jeans at old navy :) That's one of my fave stores but I'm too big for their jeans...I'll get there :) After that I am motivated by my desire to shop at the same stores as my skinny friends :P

That was my very first goal the first time I did MFP! (I lost 80lb then gained about 40 back after starting shift work) It was so exciting to buy that first pair. I used to go every week to try them on. Good luck!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My old jeans, even though they are old and I totally need new ones LOL
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    One of my old pairs of pants that I can't fit my fat *kitten* into anymore! That and I registered for a 5K on the 4th of July and I want to be able to run the whole thing that keeps me going with my workouts!