cleoshaddow Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2023 in Recipes
very good,,,
1 pack of cream heese (perfer light)
1 pack of valley ranch package
choices of any raw veg,,,carots, celery, brocc, olives,,
slice each veg into small pieces to fit on squares
use pillsbury dough crossant rolls and roll out/ bake according to directions
spread cream cheese mixture (1pack of ranch , cream cheese) on top once bread is done
place ur choice of vegies,,,,enjoy

light in calories

Replies

• cleoshaddow
    cleoshaddow Posts: 4 Member
    very good,,,
    1 pack of cream heese (perfer light)
    1 pack of valley ranch package
    choices of any raw veg,,,carots, celery, brocc, olives,,
    slice each veg into small pieces to fit on squares
    use pillsbury dough crossant rolls and roll out/ bake according to directions
    spread cream cheese mixture (1pack of ranch , cream cheese) on top once bread is done
    place ur choice of vegies,,,,enjoy

light in calories
  • apojones
    apojones Posts: 56 Member
    I love this recipe, but I have to be careful when I eat it. This recipe has approx. 2400 calories before you add the veggies and even if you use light cream cheese. So portion size would be crucial. If you add another 200 calories in vegetables and if you divide it into 15 pieces, it's about 175 calories for a rather small and relatively unfilling piece.
    Also, the recipe I use adds sour cream to the cream cheese to make it spreadable--WOW, the calories can add up then. If I was at a party I might have a small piece of this and then search for some roughage like a salad with very little dressing. Cream cheese, sour cream and croissants just have a lot of calories that can add up quickly. Just a friendly warning, because this recipe can be so addictive!!!
This discussion has been closed.