Over 35 weight loss group

Options
For all ladies and gentlemen 35 and over who may need support and encouragement.

This thread was born out of the "Just for guys" thread, lol, because it's just more darn fun when there are ladies around.... ;)

And yes, feel free to friend me if you need any support!

Thanks in advance - pealing out of here for the evening.

Nighty night. :)

Replies

• AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Let's work together you can do it... Cause i can too... Now lets do it!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    For all ladies and gentlemen 35 and over who may need support and encouragement.

This thread was born out of the "Just for guys" thread, lol, because it's just more darn fun when there are ladies around.... ;)

so true ;)

I'm in.
  • Saragre
    Saragre Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
  • Darrickb
    Darrickb Posts: 27
    Options
    the more support the better
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    Bumpity Bump Bump :)
  • awesome
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Over 35 and proud!!! We do need to support each other because it gets harder to get the weight off when you get older.
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • Peaceoutmfp
    Options
    Morning to all middle aged folks! :)

Hope everyone had a good night's sleep....

I had kind of a rough night last night - couldn't sleep until about 4 in the morning and ended up eating some things I shouldn't have late last night..... Late night eating/insomnia has been an ongoing problem for me most of my adult life. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and how you deal with it. It seems no matter what I do, I always give in to the cravings and eat at night (and end up kicking myself the day after, lol). Then, I have to do extra physical activity and work my butt off to get the weight off the next day. In other words, I'm losing weight, but having to work twice as hard because of the late night indulgences......

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated at this point!

Thanks in advance and hope everyone has an awesome day.... :)
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    @peaceoutmfp While I have not experienced the late night snacking problem, all I can think of is to drink some water instead of eating. That will help to fill you up and hopefully satisfy the need. Not exciting I know.

My question is how do you add additional calories without eating past 8 or 9pm? My problem right now is not eating back all the calories I burn after exercising. Later in the evening I am trying to decide whether to eat a snack or not worry about and just deal with the calorie burn.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!! over 35 and finally putting ME first! would love to join. Feel free to add me!

as for late night snacking....what are you snacking on? do you have unhealthy (read...way too tempting...LOL) stuff in your house? what about trying to save some of your calories from the day for late night snacking? it could also be a circle you have now created for yourself. You are burning A LOT of calories...so your body is begging for more calories. Which is why you are hungry at night. KWIM? if you have to snack...try healthier options and if you have some leftover calories, it won't affect your numbers as much. :)