any 6 week body makeover people?

Options
Has anyone out there tried the six week body makeover?

Replies

• riverkit
    riverkit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Which one? There are a lot of them. I tried Slim in 6. Didn't work for me, but I guess a lot of people had success with it.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Quite a few threads on this. Click the "search" function above the blue bar at the top of this thread and type it in. I did it twice, good loss, but it came back over time. Just can't imagine life without many grains, dairy, nuts and all fats. Very restrictive on what you can eat, and if you get creative with the use of allowed foods you get told not to. The support on their web site was not that great.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Quite a few threads on this. Click the "search" function above the blue bar at the top of this thread and type it in. I did it twice, good loss, but it came back over time. Just can't imagine life without many grains, dairy, nuts and all fats. Very restrictive on what you can eat, and if you get creative with the use of allowed foods you get told not to. The support on their web site was not that great.

Thanks for the input! I keep seeing it advertised and have been wondering about the exercise. After having 4 babies, even when I'm at the low end of a healthy weight I'm still sporting a belly.
  • republicofmj
    Options
    Yes, I am! I am currently doing it again, I lost 90 lbs then took a break, and now I'm working on my last 20. I've lost 5 lbs since Jan 4th when I started again. I cheat just a wee-bit and I'm still loosing weight. The diet call for no alchohol, HA! That's not going to happen. This mom needs her 2 beers a day :-)
  • mamma3monkeys
    Options
    I'm on it and it's only that strict for the losing part of the plan. once you get to your goal weight, you can add in whatever you want in moderation. You learn a lot though about how to eat healthy, how .we may even be reaching for crappy foods that we don't even really like in the first place. I found it was quite an eye opener after being on it for 8 months straight. I don't eat a lot of things I used to