Need Friends

Options
Hello Everyone I'm Ivan and this site is great! I have made some friends and gotten a lot of support and motivation here. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! You will get a lot of motivation here but it will be up to you how you use it! Tracking EVERYTHING you eat works really well! I have been here 2 months and I have lost 36lbs! It does take dedication and some work! I exercise A LOT as you will see by my exercise diary! I still have over 80 lbs to lose but I take one day at a time and try not to mess up. If you exercise you can eat things you might not think you normally could. Some people have a cheat day. It kinda depends on how you want to approach it. No perfect way and read the success stories and peoples blogs to get tips and more motivation!

Good luck and add me if you want to!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SGartz
    SGartz Posts: 57
    Options
    Good luck dude, feel free to add me if you want support and laughter in your life!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck... friend request sent
  • Darrickb
    Darrickb Posts: 27
    Options
    great site it helps a lot
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    welcome.
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Hello Everyone I'm Ivan and this site is great! I have made some friends and gotten a lot of support and motivation here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    WOW yea almost everyone is so supportive! my husband and I started about a week ago and I already lost 6lbs so keep it up! feel free to add me an my husband he is in my friends "snackaddict" LOL goodluck!
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey Ivan, looking forward to my first guy friend here! Request comin atcha!
  • ARazorback35
    Options
    welcome! I am new here too. got a lot to lose. this site is such a good tool though. you are at a great starting point! good luck!! :happy:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey Ivan,

Welcome aboard. I was once pushing the 300 lb. weight (about 290 to be exact). So I know where you are coming from. With the help and support of people at this site as well as my Beachbody family I've been able to keep 40 lbs. off for a few years. I am now focusing on losing another 40 to 50 lbs. I look forward to seeing your progress. If you need any help, please let me know.

Stu
  • Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm new to the site, and Ivan, you're right: there is a lot of motivation, support and guidance out here. Great tips and ideas, too. Sending a friend request your way!

K
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a little over a week, and I LOVE it! The support here really does make a difference. Feel free to add me, supporting each other is what we're here for :smile:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Guess he does not want me as a friend, I've sent requests twice and he hasn't accepted. :ohwell: