Wish me luck!

Options
hi everyone!
I'm Beth and I hate diets! I would like to lose 2 st (28 pounds) my hubby has just gone on tour to afghanistan for 6 months so instead of sitting at home with a tub of Ben and jerrys I'd really like to get fit and lose this extra weight I'm carrying! I'm really hoping this site gives me the motivation to do it!

Replies

• AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! this site is great for motivation!
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank u, I really hope I can do it this time! :happy:
  • betharose7
    Options
    3571137.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Darrickb
    Darrickb Posts: 27
    Options
    this is an awesome place for tips and support! good luck
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    Welcome welcome! This site really is stocked full of great tools and support. I hope you find it helps you reach your goals! :)
  • hydee77
    hydee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck Beth. I think that is a prefect plan. I hope this sitr is able to give you the support and the tool you need to find success.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wishing you loads of luck - you CAN do it :)
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    Good luck! This site really helps! :D
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm sure you can do it and what a surprise it would be for your hubby when he returns home. Well done to your husband for his courageous service out in Afghanistan too :)
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'd say good luck but it isn't about luck- It is about determination and self-motivation. This site DEFINITELY helps with it, and if you need any extra support or advice add me as a friend! You are already taking the necessary steps to becoming healthier by joining mfp, so all you gotta do now is stick with it! It feels so great to be healthy and that feeling is better than any food.
  • betharose7
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I used my pal fitness before and didn't stick to it, I can see now where I was going wrong there is so much support on this site that I was missing out on! Day one went well, logging everything yesterday made me realise how much all the chocolate I've been previously eating has added up! Oops :ohwell: