Hey - 50-60lb weightloss goal

Options
me3ad
me3ad Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I hope to lose about 60lbs and I was wondering if anyone else out there had a similar goal. I think its much easier to do it together.

It may sound bad, but if I see others suceeding, I am sure to be far more determind.

:flowerforyou: Good luck to you all!

Replies

• GVC7
    GVC7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a similar goal and gotta get started soon, have lost over 60 pounds before but put it all back on when I went to Uni/College :( felt awful ruining all that hard work
  • busymamaof4
    busymamaof4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    60 pounds is my goal too! Feel free to add me. I love the motivation too! Good luck!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    My goal is 65lbs

If that is you in the profile pic, I say you look fantastic right now! Where you are is pretty close to where I want to be!

Friend request on it's way :)
  • FAMILY02184
    Options
    90 is mine im 224 pounds right now
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey mine is 50 in total, but only 30 by Jan. Feel free to add me I will definitely watch your journey!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    74 is mine. Add me too if you like :)

Mary
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90 at least but I have already dropped 1/4 of that so I'm not too far away from only needing to lose 60 more...feel free to add me if you like.
  • misko_kamane
    Options
    hi, same here, trying to loose 60lbs, good luck too you all and me including :flowerforyou:
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 45 more lbs... but I have already lost 53. Please feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My goal was quite a bit more than 50 lbs, but I still have another 44 to go. Feel free to add me. I'm always glad to help :)
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60lbs, feel free to add me, would be nice to share the journey with people with similar goals
  • me3ad
    me3ad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My profile pic was me a year ago, its the only picture I could find where I am the only person in the shot :smile:
    I was about 12lbs lighter then, but the dress creates an optical illusion and makes me look slimer!!!

I am going to try and do my real photos today :s just a lil bit worried about confronting my figure!
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs still to go. Feel free to add me if you want to be MFP friends :)
  • Fruchtzwerg
    Fruchtzwerg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a similar goal. Feel free to add me.
  • sara128
    sara128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I've already lost 58lbs, 30lbs of them I have lost using this site, it's great. I've still got another 37lbs to lose so feel free to add me as a friend x
  • coachredhead
    coachredhead Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 65 pounds to go, Would love to get to know you and do this together, I agree with a buddy its more fun.