22lbs gone--(pic)

Options
So after seeing my son, and last child, turn 5 years old I decided it was time to stop blaming my weight on pregnancy weight gain, lol. Eating right, and exercising at least 3 times a week has made me loose 22 lbs and I feel better than I have in years!!
Last Black Friday at Old Navy, in the rush of the people, I picked up a size 12 pants by mistake when I meant to pick up a size 16/18 and I found them in my dresser and thought to myself, hmmmmmm, I wonderrrrrrr.....and I almost feel over when they fit, WITH room to spair!!!!! I hope the pic works!!!!!

PROGRESSPICS.jpg

Replies

• TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    I see a very big change in your face and midsection!!! Go girl, I can't wait until I can get my pix up of me! Very motivating!
  • fiensiferum
    Options
    WOW thats Awesome.
  • swopoe
    swopoe Posts: 15
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful!
  • 4everm3
    4everm3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Great Job!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Nice Job!
  • mmallory1
    mmallory1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Nicely done! I love when you don't think something will fit, then you put it on and VIOLA! Love it! Well don! I am so glad to hear you feel great - that is the most important thing! I am sure your kids see that glow too and it is impacting your family in such a beautiful way!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference is already very noticeable! Good for you!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • marieann
    marieann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    well done you look great!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    great job!!! You can't see your midsection in the before pic that well but the difference in your face is amazing!!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous!
  • armywifeinpink
    Options
    Here is a better one where you can see my mid-section more.....

PROGRESSPICS2-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!