GOOD MORNING MFP PEEPS! NEWBIE DOWN 2 LBS!!!!!!!!

Options
Good morning to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

I am down 2 lbs from keeping track of my calories, exercising, drinking tons of water, and I feel flippin' great!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I started here and it totally gave me the push I need to get back to where I used to be...loving me and being
proud of me inside and out!!!!!!!!!

I lost 27.5 lbs in 14 weeks 5 years ago, and kept most off, but I'm a stress eater, and went thru a lot in last 7-8 months
so I gained most of it back then, totally sucks, but I guess better than drugs and alcohol, huh?

I know this is day 2 for me on here, but I couldn''t wait to share with all of you!!!!!!!! WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A FRIGGIN GREAT SATURDAY, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT/MOTIVATION YOU GAVE ME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! I will do the same for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Ashtrizzle
    Options
    Good job, keep it up! I am down 2 pounds as well, hopefully I don't gain it back plus more.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, and NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta believe we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lbs is a great start, and it's just going to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    It feels great to be in control doesn't it? I am sure you are going to do awesome. Just stay focused and lets get to where we want to go!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    great job and welcome
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's Fantastic! Isn't it exciting! U go Girl! Add me if u would like a friend :)
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    You are right, its the staying focused part that sucks! My hubby and I love to go out to eat, love food. Who wants to eat healthy when there are so many yummy choices out there!!!!!! LOL! I will do this!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your support!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Thank you and your dog in the picture is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you too!!!!!!!!!