Pumpkin Pie dip

Options
LindseyC87
LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
A wonderful lady on this site recommended a blog called www.skinnytaste.com and I found this wonderful looking recipie that I plan on making for a snack later today. I am a huge pumpkin fanatic.

Pumpkin Pie Dip
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 12 • Size: 1/2 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 102.9 • Fat: 0.1g • Protein: 1.8 g • Carb: 27.7 g • Fiber: 0.9 g

15 oz can pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
6 oz fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chiobani)
8 oz cool whip free
cut up apples to dip (extra points)

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Makes about 6 cups.

Replies

• meganwolsker
    Options
    I LOVE skinnytaste.com! It's my go to recipe website and I use it daily! If anyone hasn't heard of it, check it out...everything that I have made has been delicious!
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    MMmmmm that sounds hella good!
  • pattiann603
    Options
    this sounds amazing, and i'm commenting just so i can go to my profile and find this post later = ) thanks for sharing!
  • emichan21
    emichan21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Be careful not to eat too much pumpkin - my best friend has been eating a lot of pumpkin, carrots, and butternut squash lately and her skin is literally turning orange. I am not joking - it has an orange tint! She's lost 30+ pounds and uses those veggies as snacks and replacements in her food. I hadn't seen her in a couple of months and was surprised when she visited. I thought she had been using self-tanner too much! :-)
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just made this and it was DELICOUS... I just made 1 serving so i wouldnt be tempted to eat more. Definately a keeper