Beating the cravings

Options
Nykki71
Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
I live in a part of Alaska that really does not have "alot" of fastfood options. So I am traveling to the bigger towns this weekend with my kids and we come across Dairy Queen the excitement was overwhelming. But when I go to order the thoughts of all my hard work ie working out and counting calories comes a flooding and I just ended up ordering a side salad with fat free italian dressing and a mini blizzard. I was very proud of myself. I did let the kids go wild. lol

Replies

• moranimal
    moranimal Posts: 18
    Options
    Congrats on exercising such will power. Don't forget to treat yourself every once in a while though.
  • jennyfoxx
    jennyfoxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great choices..It's okay to treat yourself in moderation which you did with a mini blizzard. WAY TO GO!! Keep up the great choices!!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Nice work, but I am going to dare to say....don't deprive yourself of treats - especially if you don't get them very often!! :wink:

All the best & Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!