Any other NURSES out there geeting fit!

Options
stephfilako
stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
I have come across a few nurses today and thought I'd throw it out there and see if there is a way for us nurses to connect all across the US and get fit as friends!!

I have been an RN for 16 years and spent time in a bit of a lot! NICU, pedi PACU, ped ER, regular ER and infusion nursing.

Hello my fellow nurses! Our shifts make this a hard journey sometimes. Let support each other!

Steph

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    There does seem to be quite a few of us here. There was a similar post on here the other day. Here's a link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/215906-any-nurses-out-there
    Sign me up!!

Ted
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    oncology RN!!!! getting lean LOL
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Rn for just 5 years..... Must be a wimp.... I love geriatrics... Nursing homes... Same weird shifts though... Including shifts they don't have names for
  • j_talley8
    j_talley8 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is great! RN since July... New Grad... Unfortunately working in a nursing home trying to get into the hospital (my passion, especially anything with ICU)...just need that darn 1 year experience and its killing me!!!

My husband is a State Trooper and we were moved 2 1/2hours from where I was guaranteed an ICU job starting out...to a new town where I have no connections! So I will just end saying at least I am thankful I have a job!

Working on getting my dancer body back (ballet and pointe for 8 years until nursing school)
  • caberselli
    caberselli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been an RN for over 20 years. I've worked med/surg, OR, PACU, management, education, quality improvement, long term care, and psych. Currently working on MSN for Nurse Practitioner. So many years of shift work & eating on the run have been hard on my figure. Would like to network with other nurses trying to get healthy.