no turning back!!

Options
Hi, I've never joined anything like this before, but I need some extra motivation! I just had my third baby 2 months ago and need to get serious about getting rid of this extra weight for good!!! Im excited and hope this is the tool I need to help make it happen!

Replies

• MarySunshine70
    Options
    Good for you! I have a 6 mo. old. Gotta be creative & really use every second wisely.
    This really is the place for support. Good luck
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I had a baby a little more than two months ago :) He is my first, hopefully not the last, but I gained WAAAY too much weight while pregnant. While I was dreading whether or not my OB had said anything, in retrospect I wish she had. But whatever, we're here now, right?

Good for you, and good luck!!! :happy:
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great tool and im so glad you joined, we all have different journeys but we are here to support one another to get to our goals. Be sure to add me as a friend :-)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have four kids the baby being 8 years old and I am still trying to lose weight from him. lol SOooo you are on the right track. Congrats!!!
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    I had my 3rd baby about 17 months ago. STILL trying to loose weight of having 3 babies close together and not taking as much weight off between! Feel free to friend me!
  • gloeza
    gloeza Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I just started using this site on April 1st and I have already lost 7 lbs!! I think it's a GREAT tool and keeps you aware of how much you have eaten and how much you need to exercise to keep within your daily goal. The best advice I can give is to stay honest in your diary, track it all....at first, it may seem tedious because you have to search and/or enter many of the foods you eat, but it keeps track of it all and after awhile, most of what you eat is saved right there so it's as easy as clicking on it and adding it to the diary. Another great tool is having "friends" how can keep you motivated. If you are looking to add anyone, please feel free! And best of luck to you!!
  • MeghanJean
    Options
    This is my first time using something like that, I was at work yesterday and a girl I work with was doing something like this and it caught my eye, I seem to always be working my butt off to try and get some weight off and it just never seems to go anywhere, its frustrating so maybe with a little more motivation and something to make it a little easier to understand I can reach my goal, hopefully lol :smile: