A HRM that won't break the bank?

Options
I need some suggestions of a heart rate monitor that won't break my very small budget. How much should I expect to have to pay for one and what should I be looking for? Thanks so much!!!

Cherie

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I found my Polar FT4 on ebay BNIB for $49.99 with free shipping.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I was walking around the sporting good section at Kmart yesterday as my daughter searched endlessly for "foundation" in cosmetics. I saw one for $30. I don't think it had a chest strap, so it probably goes by the pulse on the wrist. If I didn't already have a rock solid HRM, I mighta tried it :)
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I was on a budget too but my fiance ordered a polar FT7 for me and it was around $159... which reminds me.... I haven't paid him back yet! Ooops!!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Walmart has one for $50, comes with a watch and chest strap and it links to the machines and the gym. it counts Calories as well
  • maryritt529
    Options
    I just ordered this one yesterday. wasn't too pricey and had good reviews. I'll let you know what I think when I try it out :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U0OFD2
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought one last week at Marshalls for 19.99 its a watch and will even count steps, Time and HR with lows and highs, calories burned, s called smart health for walking. They had 2 models grey and black. Web site listed is www.smarthealthusa.com!
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought one last week at Marshalls for 19.99 its a watch and will even count steps, Time and HR with lows and highs, calories burned, s called smart health for walking. They had 2 models grey and black. Web site listed is www.smarthealthusa.com!