Gotta start somewhere!

Options
Hello there!

I would like to just introduce myself, tell ya'll why I am here and hopefully I can get some encouraging friends to help keep me in line!

Well I am a mother of one. She is a year old and I am just going back to work for the very first time on Monday!! I have struggled with my weight all my life. However after being a stay at home mom for the last year I really packed on the pounds and have found myself heavier then ever before!!

I am getting married in 14 months! Seems like a long ways away for the wedding day but not a long ways away when it comes to losing weight. I don't want to be a big bride. I want to look great and I want to look back on that day and be proud of the woman I have transformed into. Its going to be a battle and it will take a lot of discipline and work. It seems even harder now I won't have free time during the day because I will be working BUT i think with the help, support, motivation and tips of everyone else on mfp I will pull through!

Im looking to lose about 100lbs and right now it seems next to impossible. Please come together, add me as me a friend, share with my any tips or inspiring thoughts. I really appreciate having this community to confide in!

Thanks everyone in advance and I really hope I hear from some of you!

:)

Replies

• tsansome
    tsansome Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too but loving it. Feel free to add me as a friend - I'd love to support you on your journey.:smile:
  • MVelez79
    MVelez79 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just send you a request.... I am new also..and it is going great! I am loving this site