Read me--important

Options
This got deleted before my MFP for whatever reason. I'm reposting because I think it's important, but I'm not typing it out again so I'll hit the high points.

THIS IS GENERAL AND NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE SPECIFICALLY.

1. If you don't want to offend anyone, but your question is still legitimate, ask away. People are going to get offended all the time. If you really need an answer then ask,

2. That being said, do NOT post something saying "I don't want to offend anyone" then start an argument that offends people when you obviously have your opinion. This is for weight loss questions, not the debate team.

3. If you decide to proceed with #2 and get owned in your argument, don't delete the thread because youre embarassed. Acknowledge you were wrong and apologize.

I'm getting irritated with people posting things just to make people upset.
Aren't we supposed to be helping each other?

That's all.

Replies

• breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to, just wanted to know if you all thought all of the calorie stuff if it is rubbish?

someone deleted it. I didn't.

Honestly I didn't mean to. I am sorry.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to, just wanted to know if you all thought all of the calorie stuff if it is rubbish?

someone deleted it. I didn't.

Honestly I didn't mean to. I am sorry.

the original post is just a general post. it was tipped off by certain events that are going to remain anonymous, but it is general. we are all here to help each other.
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    ..... just want to add. I am not a troll, I obviously got my words mixed up and with everyones responses it all got mixed up and put out of context.

I am a nice girl and believe in helping people. I am just sorry you all took the post the wrong way.
  • moranimal
    moranimal Posts: 18
    Options
    Yes we are all here because it is our version of World of Warcraft or Second Life. Living healthy is just a made up game that we are pretending to play.