Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ripped in 30/30 Day Shred Hybrid exercise group?

I would like to start a Ripped in 30/30 Day Shred exercise group. Is anyone interested in joining?? I haven't done the Ripped in 30 before, but I've heard and read awesome things about it. I've done the Shred before and had great success, so I know Jillian won't fail me now! :)

If you've only got the 30DS or only have the Ripped in 30, that's okay, too! Come and join.

Anyone with me? I plan to start this coming Monday. The plan is to do 1 level from each video a day, 6 days a week. Again, I'm flexible, so do what you can.

Replies

• emi56
    emi56 Posts: 7
    count me in. I Just have 30 days shred. Does it worth to buy Ripped in 30?I'm gonna start from Wed.
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    I'm in! Or at least, I'm going to try to do it every day. :P
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Sounds great, you guys!! I don't know if it is worth it to buy the Ripped in 30, because I haven't actually done it for myself, BUT it is Jillian and it has great reviews. Walmart sells it for like 9 bucks, so it's cheap. Our walmart didn't have it, but we found it at Best Buy.
  • BlueMindi
    BlueMindi Posts: 17
    I am in - just started Ripped in 30
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    I'd like to join! I started Ripped yesterday. I've already done the Shred. To those asking, I love Ripped so far, and would definitely recommend it. I'm feeling the hamstrings today! :bigsmile:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :drinker:

Edit: Is anyone following the meal plan?

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx?promo=021754D4-788F-4C01-A42D-74C56A831274
  • rbcca19
    I am looking up the meal plan today, but I can say my thighs BURN! Ouch!! I was going to do the Shred right after, but my legs literally feel like jello! Just taking a break for a couple minutes and then hopping back on it, I hope.

How's everyone else doing?
  • Steph_135
    Haha, rbcca... I've never hyped myself up enough to try 2 levels of the Shred in a row. I'm just wasting time until I go do Ripped. It's hard sometimes, cause my sister and I share a room and she sleeps till noon, but I've been clearing a space in my brothers room, so I can workout in there after he goes to school. :laugh:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    I love the Ripped in 30 DVD so much better than Shred
  • rbcca19
    So far I like the ripped better, as well. You know what I like better? I like that during the 3 minute circuits, each exercise is 30 seconds. Did I say that right? Where as with the Shred during the 3 minute part, you do 1 exercise for longer.

I shredded as well, level 1, of course. It was tough after doing the Ripped video...maybe I will do them backwards the next time and do the Shred first since it is easier, imo.
  • rbcca19
    I'm ripped for today!! I'm sore from yesterday. Anyone else? My thighs BURN! :) I haven't shredded and don't know if I will. I've got a head cold, so I'm not feeling the shred right now.
  • Steph_135
    So far I like the ripped better, as well. You know what I like better? I like that during the 3 minute circuits, each exercise is 30 seconds. Did I say that right? Where as with the Shred during the 3 minute part, you do 1 exercise for longer.
    Yeah, I totally switch the legs I start on from workout to workout cause I know Jillian isn't gonna do the same reps on each side.
    I'm ripped for today!! I'm sore from yesterday. Anyone else? My thighs BURN! :) I haven't shredded and don't know if I will. I've got a head cold, so I'm not feeling the shred right now.
    TOTALLY! My hamstrings are DEAD!!! Feel better soon rbcca! I was considering doing the Shred afterward, but by the end of Ripped, I didn't feel as confident. I did my Tahitian Dance DVD instead.
  • I'd like to join this group I just started Week 1 of Ripped in 30 last week! How do I join this?
  • Steph_135
    I'd like to join this group I just started Week 1 of Ripped in 30 last week! How do I join this?
    Looks like you just joined. Check in whenever you Rip it up, and comment on how you're doing/feeling.
  • rbcca19
    I'm ripped for today. Anyone else? Are you getting used to level 1 yet or still panting all the way through?
  • Steph_135
    D4 finished for me! It was the toughest yet! But my muscles were a lot less sore in general. Lots o' sweat! I loved it. :bigsmile:
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    I would love to start this today. I too have the 30-Day Shred...only have the pounds to lose...
  • Steph_135
    I would love to start this today. I too have the 30-Day Shred...only have the pounds to lose...
    Get it started! Did you do it?
  • rbcca19
    Nice!! Did you start working out? I find that my muscles are less sore as well, but they're still sore! My thighs and arms mostly. I am loving this. D4 is done for me!
  • Steph_135
    D5 complete!! It was fun. Tough. Not as tough as yesterday. I'm gonna go from my 5 lb to 8 lb weights on the forward lunges, cause I don't feel the bicep curl at all anymore. I'll be taking Saturdays off, cause I'm busy for the next couple Saturdays. :happy:
  • rbcca19
    Day 5 done for me as well. I was thinking of increasing the weights on the bicep curl as well. I don't feel it at all. However, on the chest fly part, I definitely feel it with the 5 lb weight! :)