Hello! New to this whole thing!

Options
:smile: Hi my name is Sherry and I am new at this weight loss thing... always been a little under or right on weight and then changes came about and bam! I am carrying a little caboose behind me and not feeling too good about it decided that a change in eating and more exercise was in order.:laugh: I try real hard to keep a good scence of humor about all the time and try real hard to be posititve.
I have about 35 pounds to lose, now for some that is just vantiy weight but for me its a matter of a healthy liver v.s. having liver cancer. I chose healthy liver! I have Hepatitis C, so losing this weight is important. I have to watch salt in take along with protein in take as well. But I know that this will be an adventure as the lbs melt off and my health improves over all.

I am looking forward to meeting people who are losing and improving health and life.:happy:

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome!! It is great to have you here. Feel free to friend me if you like. I hope you have a great weight loss journey.
  • amyburkhart03
    amyburkhart03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am sorry to hear about your conditions, but I know you can do this! Good luck to you and feel free to friend me if you would like to keep in touch!
  • Djbass728
    Djbass728 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site and hope it is just as motivational for you too. I joined about a week ago and I really see the value of keeping a food diary. Feel free to friend me!!! Keep working it and you will see results in no time!