so i promised myself when i lost 30 pounds.....

Options
dixiejeep
dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
i was gonna get my bellybutton pierced! i still have 20 pounds to lose, but im getting there! as of this morning i lost 29.9 pounds, so on thursday im going to get it pierced!!!!!! im soo excited/nervous......

just thought i had to share :)
btw, i started at 202.5, and as of this morning i was at 172.6 :)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

But I must say, what made me post instead of just reading is that I LOVE your goals.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Navel piercin's are soooo much fun to have...they have so much different kind of jewelery & bling you can buy...

Have fun & enjoy your new piercin' :wink:
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    You look like a lady with a plan....good work...and good luck reaching your goal!!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    make sure you post a picture!
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    make sure you post a picture!
    I second this!
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

But I must say, what made me post instead of just reading is that I LOVE your goals.

aww thanks !!

and to everyone else, thanks too! i will definatley post a picture :)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    woo hooo !! that's my reward to myself when i reach 135 !! way to go girl . I'm kinda scared but then it's okay :P All the best
  • svilla13
    svilla13 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I want to get mine done as well, but I'm so scared of the pain! Post pics!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Love that motivation! Congrats on divorcing 29.9lbs! :) You go girl!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have had my belly button pierced for about 3, almost 4 years now... but I never show it off! Maybe after I lose some more weight I'll start showing it off a bit more! :) Congrats on your victory!!
  • PPHHrr3344kk00wwtt
    Options
    That's what I get when I loose 30lbs too! :) Have fun!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    That's one of my goals too!! :bigsmile: But never felt slim enough :grumble:

Good luck, can't wait to see the pics :flowerforyou:
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats.

One of my goals was to put mine back in once I felt slim enough - its back in now and I love it as much now as I did when I had it done 15 years ago :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!