Favorite site to book vacations with?

Options
nicolina823
nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
Hi,
I'm trying to book a trip and I'm just wondering if anyone had a site that they always go through for this.

I've used vacation outlet and hotels.com

I'm just looking for other ones that are good and not a scam.

Replies

• kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I use expedia Here in the UK but not sure if they are in the US. I manage the finances of people with learning disabilities and booked a disneyworld holiday for a lad I work with. Due to illness he couldn't go and expedia were amazing with refunds and really pulled out all of the stops to help him get his money back. I've used them a few times personally and have never been let down
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    We always book with Expedia.com We usually go every year and have never had a problem....as long as you don't book to far in advance. If you do your fight can change.

2639362.png
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    We've used orbitz, expedia, and also VIP. VIP is a travel agency based out of PA. We live in WA but we LOVED VIP. Totally recommend. Otherwise orbitz and expedia have been great for us. We've also used hotwire for hotels. Good Luck!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Travelocity and Expedia are both good... I've used them both with no issue.
  • BBBjenny
    BBBjenny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kayak.com is my new favorite! Enjoy!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    expedia for hotels but I always book the flights directly with the airlines. Too many things can change with those and I'd rather go straight to them with a problem.