30 day shred

Options
have you done it? Does it work? I have it but haven't done it yet and was wondering if anyone had opinions etc on it? Possibly progress pics too? T.I.A

Replies

• AFitasticYou
    Options
    I have it, did it for 2 weeks & lost a few pounds. I decided to switch up my routine. But I'm going to start incorporating it again. You will definitely feel the burn! It's an intense 20 mins for sure!
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    I have it, did it for 2 weeks & lost a few pounds. I decided to switch up my routine. But I'm going to start incorporating it again. You will definitely feel the burn! It's an intense 20 mins for sure!

brilliant, thanks, I'm hoping it works!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It works!! I lost 2 inches off my waist in less than two weeks. It does make you build muscle, so you might not lose a lot of weight, but it's great for toning. Good Luck! It's a great workout.
  • AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    I am about halfway through it. It was the thing that I needed to break up my cardio. I can tell that my body is changing...it already is starting to feel firmer in some places. I have heard quite a few people say that they didn't drop much weight, but that they lost inches. So, if you don't normally take your measurements, I recommend doing that before you start. Just to way to see the changes happening in your body...in case you don't see a lot of change on the scale.

Also, I was pretty sore on day 2,3 & 4. Like REALLY sore. So, prepare yourself for that. But the only way to get through that is to keep going! Good luck!
  • KayaD
    Options
    I am about halfway through it. It was the thing that I needed to break up my cardio. I can tell that my body is changing...it already is starting to feel firmer in some places. I have heard quite a few people say that they didn't drop much weight, but that they lost inches. So, if you don't normally take your measurements, I recommend doing that before you start. Just to way to see the changes happening in your body...in case you don't see a lot of change on the scale.

Also, I was pretty sore on day 2,3 & 4. Like REALLY sore. So, prepare yourself for that. But the only way to get through that is to keep going! Good luck!

thanks! Yeah I don't really plan on weighing myself but my main plan was pictures and measurements!
  • Ash10Dent
    Ash10Dent Posts: 75
    Options
    I just did it for the first time like 30 minutes ago! I think it hurt more because I'm really sore from body pump but I pushed through it! I'm hoping it helps tone me :)
  • rozzzz
    rozzzz Posts: 8
    Options
    oh i DEFFINATELY recommend it. ive done it once completely, then i continued to watch my diet and did the 30day shred workout routine twice... jillian is awesome :D lost 12 kilos so far. the first month i lost around 4kilos. but measurw yourself because you are going to gain muscle. you'll feel great and get so addicted to the feeling of awesomeness that you're gona think of your old life and wonder what the hell you were thinking while eating that burger. just a little prediction. just dont give up. never. ever. its all worth it, trust me.
  • KayaD
    Options
    I just did it for the first time like 30 minutes ago! I think it hurt more because I'm really sore from body pump but I pushed through it! I'm hoping it helps tone me :)

good luck :) I've only started this weight loss journey today, This morning I did pilates for about 30 mins, then about 8 mins on the ab circle pro then a few reps with a light weight so I'm hoping with that and the 30 day shred I'll tone up!
  • KayaD
    Options
    oh i DEFFINATELY recommend it. ive done it once completely, then i continued to watch my diet and did the 30day shred workout routine twice... jillian is awesome :D lost 12 kilos so far. the first month i lost around 4kilos. but measurw yourself because you are going to gain muscle. you'll feel great and get so addicted to the feeling of awesomeness that you're gona think of your old life and wonder what the hell you were thinking while eating that burger. just a little prediction. just dont give up. never. ever. its all worth it, trust me.

thanks very much :) I realllly do not want to give up. I know I need to do this! And what is that in lbs?
  • rozzzz
    rozzzz Posts: 8
    Options
    no problem :) 4 kilos makes about 9 pounds and 12 kilos makes 26 pounds according to google hahah
    good luck!!