What do you really want?

Options

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    What I really want is a sinfully delicious bacon cheesburger fully dressed with fries! Instead I will be having ham on whole wheat and water! :sad:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'll be having a sno-cone for lunch today.:blushing:

Preferably grape.

A sno-cone? That is all?

That's the main course. I will be having a side of pizza and french fries to go with it.:glasses:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i am having Healthy Choice Asian inspired Cafe Steamers General Tso, what i realy want is a Chinese buffet, with real general tso, bourbon chicken and fried rice, plus whatever else is good on the buffet :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'll be having a sno-cone for lunch today.:blushing:

Preferably grape.

A sno-cone? That is all?

That's the main course. I will be having a side of pizza and french fries to go with it.:glasses:

:laugh:

My hero! :love:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm having Steamed cabbage & potatoes but what I really want is a Toasted sub from Domino's AND some of their hot brownie bites with chocolate dip:devil:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I want a filet mignon w/Bearnaise sauce & sauteed mushrooms. {{{{{sigh}}}} :love:

But whatcha havin? :smokin:

It's 9:00 in the morning, I don't know yet. :laugh:

It ain't gonna be filet mignon though. :sad:

You're supposed to plan ahead lady :angry:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have a salad for lunch when I really want a ham sandwich and chips! lol
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am having 1 hard boiled egg with a wheat toast....
    but what I really want is a big bowl of cocoa puffs...hahahaha
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am having a lean pocket chicken and cheese and broccli.

I would love to be having Olive Garden Chicken ALfredo and salad.:angry:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am having a Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice and Beans (somebody help me I am addicted to those things!):love:

What I really want is a chili cheese dog and tator tots.

Ohhhhhhh that's what I want too!! Chili cheese dogs are my weakness! I will be having healthy request chicken noodle soup and an apple.
  • lmichele22
    Options
    Ummmm !!! all that sounds so good, I want a big Cheese Buger with everything :love: and a side of Onion rings !!! :love: Bug I will also be having a Lean Cuisine meal too ! Salmon and Veggie's it's 240 Cal's and it's really good had to have a light yogurt ! :drinker: Have a great day !
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am having a lean cuisine salmon mediterranin but what I really want is a couple slices of meat lovers stuffed crust pizza that was from this weekend, yeah totally bad this weekend on well back on track today. Plus I would go for a couple glasses of wine too. :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I want a filet mignon w/Bearnaise sauce & sauteed mushrooms. {{{{{sigh}}}} :love:

But whatcha havin? :smokin:

It's 9:00 in the morning, I don't know yet. :laugh:

It ain't gonna be filet mignon though. :sad:

Miss lady, why aren't you brown bagging your lunch at home?

Because missy, that takes planning. :angry:

But you are Shannon...you do everything perfectly don't you?
    :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll have a Lean Cuisine meal (not sure which one yet) but I'd LOVE to have a big ole slice of cheese stuffed crust sausage pizza. :bigsmile:
  • lmichele22
    Options
    You ladies are killing me ! lol .. hehe :sad: I haven't had Pizzzzzzzzza in about 2 1/2 months now you are really making me want to go way out and by one somewhere even if it's a Lean Cuisine Pizza, but I have never had one... :tongue: Glad we can have a laugh about we want ! This is a good reliever !

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of Southwestern Chili and some green beans. What I wanted was the Chicken Kiev with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy! :sad:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Im glad I had a salad and crackers and not bread, mayo, ham and chips! lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I am having a Smart Ones Sante Fe Rice and Beans (somebody help me I am addicted to those things!):love:

I eat those all the time too, doused with Texas Pete to kick up the heat!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I'm having Healthy Choice General Tso's Chicken...What I really want is a big fat cheeseburger and fries from the family restaraunt down the street. :tongue:

That General Tso's Chicken was sick.gif Never again :noway:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I had a toasted tomato sandwich but really want a poutine!!!