89 Calorie Breakfast lunch or snack if you like salsa

Options
Only 89 Calories

3 egg whites
Salsa of your choice
Parmesan cheese

If you like salsa buy up a lot of it. It's good for you and very low in calories. Makes a great garnish to many things. :wink:

If you love cheese then buy some Parmesan cheese! It's also low in calories. I like the freshly shredded cheese.

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Only 89 Calories

3 egg whites
    Salsa of your choice
    Parmesan cheese

If you like salsa buy up a lot of it. It's good for you and very low in calories. Makes a great garnish to many things. :wink:

If you love cheese then buy some Parmesan cheese! It's also low in calories. I like the freshly shredded cheese.
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Oh and I had this for lunch today with some veggies and it was so yummy!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I make my own salsa using a can of Rotel, a can of diced tomotoes (drained) and onions and jalepenos to taste, garlic salt, cumin, I think that's all - my whole family loves it. throw it in my "bullet" and there it is....
    so much better than pre-made store stuff.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I make my own salsa using a can of Rotel, a can of diced tomotoes (drained) and onions and jalepenos to taste, garlic salt, cumin, I think that's all - my whole family loves it. throw it in my "bullet" and there it is....
    so much better than pre-made store stuff.

I made salsa the other week and was very surprised how easy (and yummy!) it was!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Taco salads are also really good and easy!! I add lots of salsa for taste and also use lowfat cottage cheese instead of sour cream for extra protein!! YUM!