On My Way!

Options
Hello All! I'm a recently new member, about a month. For the past two months I've begun working out and changing diet. So far I've lost around 12 pounds and am very excited! I'm just worried that soon I will not be losing as fast, and want to really get involved in this community so I know I'll have support and I won't get discouraged. I'm especially interested in being in contact with other women in young 20's that I can relate to in this whole process. Looking forward to talking to some of you! :-)

Replies

• sewsimplykate
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kate and i'm only 22!

I am currently looking to lose 30lbs! SO feel free to add me!!
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat, joined a couple months ago, early 20s. What I found as a great way to make new friends is to join a challenge on the motivation boards. There are TONS of them so pick one or two that really apply to you and you'll make lots of MPF friends in no time. The one I'm in is Spring into Fitness. It's a six week challenge that ends near Easter but we plan to start another after it. Feel free to hop in if you want.
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you've accomplished so far, that's really commendable! I'm 21 and looking to loose 10-20, feel free to add me if you'd like and we can motivate each other :)
  • sapesto
    sapesto Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks so much nikki8marie! That's great to know, and I'll definately look around for a challenge that suites me. :-)
  • al_berri
    al_berri Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello! I just joined today and I'm also looking for a few young women who can relate. I have about 30 lbs left to lose my ultimate goal of 100. Congrats sapesto on your 12 lbs. lost!
  • megynilyn
    Options
    Well I guess technically I am no longer in my younger 20's, but at heart I am, lol. I want to lose at least 30 more lbs. I am short and also looking for some short friends. This place is so helpful!! Good luck to everybody, just remember, if you have an off day, don't give up. You can always wake up the next day and do your best, don't fall off the wagon b/c of one bad day.