Hi there

Options
I'm lively and i need all the help I can get to lose weight ad I've tried everything else. Anyone got any tips??

Replies

• Madmumlee
    Madmumlee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi
    What exactly have you tried and for how long?
    What is an average couple of days for you with regards to food and exercise?
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello There Lively one.
    First of all, being lively, ergo active, is an awesome place to start. Secondly I suggest reading some of the posts that have been written here. Just check under whatever category you want help/tips for. There are literally 100's of awesome ideas/tips that have been posted along the way here. But simply put:
    80% good diet is key. Avoid processed foods, eat lots of veggies, fruit, lean meats, avoid prepackaged meals, refined sugars, log you calories, set goals (not just weight goals but exercise and measurement goals), be kind to yourself, practice patience, stop thinking about sweet stuff as treats but instead as MIstreats. drink lots of water. And that is all: LIfe is good.
  • Livey1224
    Livey1224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've tried all sorts. I do a lot or jogging/running about 3 miles three times a week. I have joined a military fitness tream which is twice a week of heavy cardio work and I also work on the Wii fit doing exercises for about 1 hour a day.

I eat chicken, veg a little rice and pasta, don;t eat bread and not much fruit :( I don't eat red meat, pork or lamb. I think I do more exercises than eating and I know i should try and eat more but I can't seem to eat any more in a day.

I am quite fit and watch what I eat all the time but recently the weight is being banged on and I don't know why? I've even had a thyroid test at the docs and that's ok!!