I need to make some MFP friends!

Options
meowmx
meowmx Posts: 15 Member
Hi there! I've been enrolled with MFP for a little over a month now..was using it mostly on my mobile phone but have spent alot more time with it on my laptop lately. Ive encouraged my friends here at home to sign up but they seem to think calorie counting is silly lol...so I'd like to start interacting with other MFP members, I could use the extra support and advice..thanks guys have a great day :)

Replies

• sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you want
  • prestonsmama09
    Options
    me too! : D
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    definitely! add me!
    I can tell you a little about myself. I'm 24 and I have lost 23 lbs and my goal is 150! I am trying to reach my goal weight before my trip to Italy in July!
  • ezra1964
    ezra1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    New here about a week or so ago. No calorie counting is not silly. I started tracking and found i am not eating nearly enough food! What a shocker!!! I thought I was eating waaay too much.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'll send you a friend request! Best of luck to you!!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    count me as a MFP !!! I have lost 25 lb mainly by counting calories and watching portions !!! I cant imagine anyone thinking this is silly !!! I would love to connect with others as well !!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! :)
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I also have an open diary, if that's at all helpful.
  • MFCuce
    MFCuce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New here about a week or so ago. No calorie counting is not silly. I started tracking and found i am not eating nearly enough food! What a shocker!!! I thought I was eating waaay too much.

I've been here 26 days and have only lost 1 pound. I too am finding out after I started tracking food for a while that I am not eating enough food. Even though I am trying I still seem to have many days where I don't go over 1000 calories and it says I should be having 1200. I must say when I am closer to the 1200 calories I feel better mentally and physically. I have complained for decades that I am "tired of being tired" but nothing medically can be found. I am now assuming it is because my body is not getting enough calories. I don't really gain weight but I can't lose. So I am now these last 26 days drinking at least 8 glasses of water and trying for 1200 calories. I don't exercise so I need to get motivated on that. Anyone, please feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the help I can get!:flowerforyou:
  • billybarb
    Options
    hey im new add me too :smile:
  • ivasexydiva
    Options
    Hey, just sent you a friend request :)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi meowmx , i'll send you a friend request , good luck , i'm sure i need as much motivation as i can get ;)
  • sana66
    sana66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey feel free t add me, i dont have any friends on here yet, i wanted to c if this thing helped b4 i start adding 'weight loss buddies'. iv bn on here jus ova a week nw :)
  • meowmx
    meowmx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests you guys rock!:bigsmile:
  • pitterpat4353
    pitterpat4353 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can friend me too. My sister hooked me on this site and I am really liking it....but none of my friends will join either. Good luck on your journey!
  • Zekeman2299
    Options
    You can add me too!! Good luck!
  • noooemi
    noooemi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat as you. None of my friends want to join or think that it's a community with a bunch of crazy "calorie-counting" health freaks. Not true!! Let's be friends!

:)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! lol
  • heymommy0
    heymommy0 Posts: 54
    Options
    I could use more more friends also =)
  • chovam
    chovam Posts: 18
    Options
    You can add me too I could use more support too. :)