43 pounds down...

Options
I don't see much of a change, but my friends say they do.

Before:
55219_436981496652_720496652_5732946_2240301_o-1-1.jpg

After (Sorry I just woke up lol!!! I should have made myself look more presentable, and the pants are a bit loose):
IMG_20110416_124819-3.jpg

I resized the pics so they didn't take up all of the page haha

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    good job, i can see a difference
  • jhutton_ch
    Options
    Sometimes you just need an unbiased opinion from someone who doesn't know you, so here it is: You look great and you can absolutely tell that you have lost weight. Congrats on your success and keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Mamakat25
    Mamakat25 Posts: 24
    Options
    I definitely see a change!! Your face is slimmer, and your belly is smaller :) Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • BandMom2
    BandMom2 Posts: 64
    Options
    I see a big difference! Keep it up! We tend to have a mental block to the mirror ( at least I do) I don't see myslef as fat untill I got to buy clothes or see a picture, then again i don't see myself as thinner either until I do those things.
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options

After (Sorry I just woke up lol!!! I should have made myself look more presentable, and the pants are a bit loose):

Are you Kidding me? a Frowny Face after saying your pants are loose? Turn that frown upside down my friend... That right there is an accomplishment. You are toning up, and definitely getting slimmer.

Keep it up and celebrate (not with food) The little things :)

Cheers
    WR
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options

Are you Kidding me? a Frowny Face after saying your pants are loose? Turn that frown upside down my friend... That right there is an accomplishment. You are toning up, and definitely getting slimmer.

Keep it up and celebrate (not with food) The little things :)

Cheers
    WR

Oh it's not a frowny face...I just put the whole hair comment in () and the put a colon after, like I did after the "Before" lol!!! I didn't realize it was a frown hahaha!!! I'm happy my pants are loose!

Thanks everyone! I needed some validation from other people who'll actually critique me since my friends said I wasn't fat at nearly 300 lbs. They don't have to call me fat, but they can to a little more honest XD haha
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    *I* see a difference !! Yes that happens you don't see a difference in yourself..click pictures tons of them.
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! WTG chicka you're looking great! EVEN after you just woke up lol Yay for loose pants! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!