Just Dance 2 wii

Options
Hi everyone,

Anyone else do this? Since I don't see Just Dance for wii on the database should I just enter "dancing, general"? Thanks.

:happy:

Replies

• Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2. Haven't played in a while, maybe I'll do that tonight. I always just use dancing, general.
  • jenn2782
    jenn2782 Posts: 47
    Options
    I use dancing, general.
  • busymomyof3
    Options
    yes, i enter dancing general as well.. glad to know im not the only one that enters that :)
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Wasn't sure if that was a silly question or not.
    :blushing:
  • dustylcsmith
    dustylcsmith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..I was wondering the same thing myself! Thanks!
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm using Just Dance 2 and love it. I found out from other boards that dividing your sweat points by 4.2 will give you the calories burned. So I set up a new exercise for "Just Dance 2 1000 points" and set the time for 10 minutes and the calories for 238 (1000 divided by 4.2). Then is I do, say 1200 points, I change the minutes to 12 and get the right calories. 2000 points = 20 minutes, 3000 points = 30 minutes.

Actually, now i have a wireless heart monitor that reads calories burned, and am using that instead.

Hope this helps!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wish i knew that last night. I put in a good 2 hours playing Just Dance 2 w/my niece. I was covered in sweat when we finally finished! I think I'm gonna go purchase the game for myself.