Hello from Cold Spring MN

Options
Hi everyone my name is Beth. I have been going between here and the biggest looser page trying to get myself motivated. I have been a member here for a while but have not been active wanting to change that today. I have this problem though when I do this kind of thing it consumes me and I seem to get nothing else done. My goal is to make it through this week and getting at least 5 work outs in at what rate is everyone loosing weight and if you excersizing and eating right is there a pace that is to fast?

Thank you,
Beth

Replies

• Beth1233
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Beth. I have been going between here and the biggest looser page trying to get myself motivated. I have been a member here for a while but have not been active wanting to change that today. I have this problem though when I do this kind of thing it consumes me and I seem to get nothing else done. My goal is to make it through this week and getting at least 5 work outs in at what rate is everyone loosing weight and if you excersizing and eating right is there a pace that is to fast?

Thank you,
    Beth
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anywhere from 1-2 pounds a week is good. I've been around the 1.5 mark. Good Luck, you can do it.
  • Beth1233
    Options
    Thank you.

Beth
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been with MFP since July and I've averaged about a pound a week. I try to exercise at least 30 minutes, 6x a week and I log all my meals, except when on vacation. I haven't cut out much food, just watching amounts and calories since the more weight you lose the less calories you get. That's where the exercise calories come in. I have to work out more to be able to eat more.