Submit your day trigger

Options
At the end of the day when you submit what you have ate, it gives you that thing that says "If everyday were like today, in 5 weeks you would weigh..." and that triggers me so bad! Makes me feel like crappo when its too high, and it triggers my old ed to want to cut my calories down way low to decrease that number, so i ask, can you turn that off?

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Just don't hit that button. The only thing it does is to let your friends know that you completed your diary and to give you the 5 week projection.

Can't turn it off, but you can avoid using it!
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    if you don't hit the complete button i don't think you get "credit" for logging on MFP.
  • jolteon00
    jolteon00 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you get credit for logging on as long as you've logged on, because it tells me I've logged on for so many days in a row when I know I don't always finish logging... just don't hit the complete button! You don't want to trigger yourself.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    I am the same exact way! If the number is too high, I take off food & not eat it. It triggers my emotions so much.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Everyday (since jan 2011) when I hit that button it gives me goal Weight of 133lbs that I should weigh in 5 weeks. Well it has been 5 weeks 8 weeks ago that weight is not in site. I can't stand that projection. It makes me laugh when it tells me now.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you get credit for logging in. It announces I have logged so many days as soon as I've logged in in the morning. I know what your are talking about because to me it doesn't seem like too much of a loss. It can be slightly deterring.