starting the 30 day shred tomorrow 4/17

Options
Hi," I just got the 30 day shred in the mail and I am planning on starting tomorrow. I would love to know if anyone else is starting the shred and would like to keep in touch and help each other through the program. I have also started running and have my first 5k on April 30th so I hope the shred doesn't make me too sore to run. My husband runs with me and is a wonderful help. So just looking for someone that is starting the shred and needs a "30 day Shred buddy". :smile:

Bobbie

Replies

• ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I actually just did the shred today, and try to run 2 miles a couple of times a week, its hard for me to stick to it tho!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred Jan 1st. I ended up with a injury and had to skip the shred for 3 weeks. I have been back at it now. Level 3 this morning. I love it...it's fast and I get a great burn!

2639362.png
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    I am not going to lie to you its a killer. I started it yesterday (I also did cardio inferno by Billy Blanks) and I can hardly move today but I pushed through the pain and did them both again today. If you want to add me I will help keep you encouraged!!
  • crisberube
    crisberube Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What is the Shred?
  • Isaiahsmommy329
    Options
    I have also been doing Shred. Also I jsut bought Ripped in 30 Days and all I can say is WOW!
    Jillian really amps it up with Ripped. I have been doing 2 levels per day, but today I did Ripped Week and Level 2 of Shred!
    LOVE IT!

BTW, Shred is the "30 Day Shred" program with Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser)
    It's a program that is split into 30 minutes workouts with the 3-2-1.
    3 minutes of strength 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs with NO REST!