Need some friends!

Options
Started using forum today - WOW, a real motivator!
2 people have invited me to be a friend already - thank you - I didn't realise that all your efforts get posted! Now I really need to buckle down and do some exercise so that I'm not put to shame.
Need a few more friends to give me a kick if I don't keep it up!

Replies

• Peaceoutmfp
    Options
    Started using forum today - WOW, a real motivator!
    2 people have invited me to be a friend already - thank you - I didn't realise that all your efforts get posted! Now I really need to buckle down and do some exercise so that I'm not put to shame.
    Need a few more friends to give me a kick if I don't keep it up!

Hello and welcome - I just joined a week ago myself.... :)

Feel free to friend me if you need any support!

Either way, good luck on your journey and I hope you stick around.....

Peace.
  • Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    Options
    I'd love more friends on here so anyone who wants feel free to add me!
    I think it helps having people to see and comment on all your efforts. Holds you to it.lol

:)
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    welcome--this site is great for the support and encouragement!!...add you as a friend right now...good luck!!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love to add you as a friend. If anyone wants to add me feel free to. I'm hoping the more people I interact with and talk to will make me more motivated and excited and help me to stay on track :)
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. If you would like to friend me Would love the support and motivation to give and to receive!
  • LM1to2
    LM1to2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and can't believe the friend requests! IT's amazing!!

Hope to get to know you !

Anyone else, feel free to add me!