I'm a little late but half way with pictures

Options
jodi1229
jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
I have seen so many before and after pictures that I was so motivated to show my half way pictures. In January I was looking at myself in some pictures from Christmas and I couldn't believe how much weight I had put on. I knew I was overweight, I just didn't realize how much. So my husband and I both started dieting and exercising and I am happy to say that I have lost 22lbs since January 14th. I still have about 20lbs to lose but I thought I would share my progress.

me at Christmas about 184
244.jpg
242.jpg

me at 162
138.jpg
140.jpg

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    you have to change the IMG to img...then we can see them :)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have seen so many before and after pictures that I was so motivated to show my half way pictures. In January I was looking at myself in some pictures from Christmas and I couldn't believe how much weight I had put on. I knew I was overweight, I just didn't realize how much. So my husband and I both started dieting and exercising and I am happy to say that I have lost 22lbs since January 14th. I still have about 20lbs to lose but I thought I would share my progress.

me at Christmas about 184
    244.jpg
    242.jpg

me at 162
    138.jpg
    140.jpg
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you! And thank you for the help
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    There's a BIG improvement! Awesome!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Good job - keep up the great work.

My hubby and I are in this together too. The hard part is adjusting our girls habits too - they are picky, so sometimes it means preparing 2 meals, but that beats cooking only to their likes...
  • urbanruralmomma
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger! Congrats!
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    :)! That is great! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!