does dis really wrk??

Options
heyy riia here:)ii really wanna kno does dis site really wrk nd iz betta den any otha?? thnx:)

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    I am sure you will find more than one person who can vouch for it's credibility! I've lost over 16kg since end of january so it works for me. Can't comment on any other site as I haven't been on any. Good luck and I hope it does work for you!
  • reginabroyles
    Options
    yes it works if you use it right and it helps you make yourself accountable.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yes....as long as your willing to put the work in to lose it.

2639362.png
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    This site is a great place for information, tracking, accountability, motivation and encouragement. It really helps you learn what you are putting in to your body, healthier ways to eat, exercise and fitness tips. Friends help you stay motivated and give you encouragement and kudos. Seeing other peoples successes helps you see the possibilities.

I am 1/3 of the way to my goal and I know that this site is a big part of my success.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid it won't lose the weight for you
    but it does offer some very good tools and guidelines.
    To help you get to a healthy weight.

Don't go around doing anything drastic. Stick to the plan keep it slow and steady so you body can adjust to all the change you'll be going thru in a healthy way.

Good luck.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    If you do it, and keep it up, yes it does! Nothing magic about it at all!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    The site provides some great tools. YOU have to do the work =)
  • Vik82
    Vik82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I joined on wed and have lost 3lb, I find it works for me cos I'll stick to it more knowing people can actually see what i'm losing or (hopefully not) gaining haha.......good luck!!! x
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    heyy riia here:)ii really wanna kno does dis site really wrk nd iz betta den any otha?? thnx:)

Dis site wurkz gr8. U hav 2 B D-termin'd n mo'tiv8'd 2 C da benefitz, but u'll <3 it! Holla!

(couldnt resist)
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This site also works out your spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. :happy:
  • SaraCakes1
    Options
    I started 25 days ago and lost 6 pounds so far! MFP has helped me so much!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Dis site wurkz gr8. U hav 2 B D-termin'd n mo'tiv8'd 2 C da benefitz, but u'll <3 it! Holla!

(couldnt resist)

Beat me to it. Damn.
  • Mmmary212
    Options

(couldnt resist)

Beat me to it. Damn.

Dnt stp, ders alwayz room 4 mo' advize. I dnt no Y ppl uz dis way of typing, it wastz 2 much n'ergy n makz mi brain hrt.
  • JessJoJell
    Options
    I love this site! but in reality its just a tool you have to do it Good luck!
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Dnt stp, ders alwayz room 4 mo' advize. I dnt no Y ppl uz dis way of typing, it wastz 2 much n'ergy n makz mi brain hrt.

This is making MY head hurt!:grumble: :laugh:
  • Mmmary212
    Options

This is making MY head hurt!:grumble: :laugh:

LOL Indeed. This is much better!
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Stick with it, be consistent (even when you may be discouraged), be honest about your logging, support and be supported, be honest with yourself, work your butt off, and make healthy choices (you will start evolving your decisions and making better ones the more you learn and want it).... YOU GOT THIS!!! I have lost 35 pounds since starting on this site and I am still losing... Could not have done it without the support and accountability I have gotten from this site!!!
    Good luck on your journey! Take the first step. It is worth it!